Thursday, June 7, 2007

I Found What I Have Always Been Looking For

Hey Yo,


How's everything going? I am doing all right. I believe I have finally found what I have been looking for. All because I have followed my heart. This, what I found, is the most amazing thing I have ever felt. All I need to do is just think of this special someone and I feel so so so happy. You can probably imagine how I feel everyday.

My truest feelings are you do have that place in my heart. I can only have one love and I do what I know is best. I know what my limit is and I stay true to what my heart tells me. Even tho, there have been those dark nights, the sun shines even brighter the next day. Sometimes I even pray, but I will always I will think of you in the best kind of way. It is a whole new world, for those who are just willing to go out and reach for their dreams.



Here is what is new out there in the NewsWorld.

One of the Billionaire's in India, is in the process of building a 30 some floor tall house . Yeah, the place is going to have a couple floors for his cars and 300 employees will be working there. Things have kinda been piling up for me, so I need some time to figure things out.



For the Gadgeters news,

there is some sort of portable TV screen display you can fit on any pair of glasses and watch videos from devices like a ipod. The iPhone will be released on June 29th, 2007 (US) and Amp'd is having possible going bankrupt, yet they have been having trouble keeping up with demand. I will most likely have more for next time.

Business Thoughts

I have been learning how if I acted on investing in the stock market when I had the feeling, I would be making a profit. For example, Google was at around 475 in Jan. 07 and now is around 519. Then there is Apple, I also had the feeling to invest before I herd about the iPhone. Then there is the Canadian dollar. Then there are some Canadian companies that are starting out to produce some results like the biggest gold mine in Canada is on its way and companies with some innovative inventions. Anyhow, I am starting to kinda think like Buffet.

No comments: