Monday, June 18, 2007

The Things I Do, Reminds Me of You

Hi ya,


I have been feeling happyness in my life. As someone I adore said, "Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved." That's true. Once I found that feeling again, I am going tp protect that essence. I've never felt more lov in my life. I believe that we are soul mates. She makes me feel so happy and is always making me smile! I'm never in a bad mood while thinking about her. Nothing else seems to matter. Like, we're the only two people in this world. God made us 4 each other. I have lot's of dreams and I hope every one of them are going to come true. So far, 1 has come true. I've found sum1 who loves me more than I ever know.


A Little Bit About Me

I am one of those party types, I always gotta be doing somehing, I love music 7 taking pictures/video  and I do mixing/editing/editing with a computer.  I have lived a life of poverty, but things have been getting better. My broken down tv showed cartoons in my living room. I have been raised listening to rap music, mostly. So, that's what I listen to with a bit of the best of all kinds of music.



News

Addition to the blog about a table view computer, the software is called Scratch Surface. We consumers, 
aren't really going to be seeing it, unless we pay the big dough for it. There is going to be Terminator 4 where John Connor will be leading the race agianst the machines. 
It'll be out in 2009.

Rumors are flying around that Apple is working on a navigation system to be used exclusively in Mercedes Benz vehicles starting in 2009. The technology would supposedly utilize Google Maps and allow you to find your country club or a yacht dealership without taking you through any poor areas of town.

There is speculation that this system will also include integration for the upcoming iPhone, which also uses Google Maps and an audio system. So for something like $80,600 you can drive around in style with your iPhone in your Benz or you could feed an entire 3rd world nation for a year.

 Apple announced today that the iPhone will feature up to eight hours of talk time, six hours of Internet use, seven hours of video playback or 24 hours of audio playback, these numbers are a huge upgrade from the five-hour time estimated when the phone was announced.

Apple also announced that the top surface of iPhone, including its 3.5-inch display, has been upgraded from plastic to optical-quality glass to improve scratch resistance and optical clarity.

“With 8 hours of talk time, and 24 hours of audio playback, iPhone’s battery life is longer than any other ‘Smartphone’ and even longer than most MP3 players,” said Steve Jobs, Apple’s CEO. “We’ve also upgraded iPhone’s entire top surface from plastic to optical-quality glass for superior scratch resistance and clarity. There has never been a phone like iPhone, and we can't wait to get this truly magical product into the hands of customers starting just 11 days from today.”

iPhone will be available in the US on June 29, 2007 in a 4GB model for $499 and an 8GB model for $599, and will work with either a PC or Mac.


Massive entertainment juggernaut 20th Century Fox has landed the licensing rights to the Halo francise.

Fox's licensing division previously worked on Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo: Elements of Power with Microsoft, which paved the way for the Halo deal.

"Those two games established our relationship with them as a licensing agency, and those conversations continued during the same time that a Halo' film was in development here," Elie Dekel, exec VP of domestic licensing for Fox, told Variety.

Fox is planning everything from books to apparel to collectible merchandise, in conjunction with the release of Halo 3 in September.


In a huge blow to backers of HD-DVD, video rental store Blockbuster announced today it will stock Blu-Ray disc exclusively in the majority of its locations.

YouTube has quitely launched a mobile version of its awesome web video/ digital schlockfest website at m.youtube.com.

It spits out video in the 3gp, and assuming your phone and data plan can handle it, you can now enjoy a plethora of fart videos and pirated tv content on the road and wherever you want.

You can even upload videos direct to the 'Tube via MMS. Technology is f'ing awesome. Hit the jump for a video tour of m.youtube.com courtesy of Gizmodo.


Constantine 2? Maybe. G.I. Joe Movies? Not just yet.

Ready for more exorcisms and magical battles with demons? So is producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, who is hoping he can reunite the filmmakers of the original as well as star Keanu Reeves for a sequel to the 2005 film, Constantine. According to him, they are hoping to make a "darker, harder version of it" and that Keanu "wants to play that." Will Constantine continue to fight demons and the forces of darkness or will he just sink into an emo-fueled depression like our favorite webslinger turned scene kid?

Also in Bonaventura's stable are two scripts for G.I. Joe movies that are being developed. A draft of one was completed by Skip Woods, but those who have read it were pretty harsh on the draft. Bonaventura explains that Skip's time to write was limited by his contract and that he is hard at work on a new draft. Maybe they should just release all those G.I. Joe dubbed movies to the big screen. They'll probably be better, anyway.

No comments: