Wednesday, June 20, 2007

You Get What You Give

Dahooja
(That means greetings in my lang.)


Today was basically a normal day. I slept in, I didn't get my wake up like yesterday. I did like having someone help me get up, especially if that person is someone I adore and like. I had dream of receiving stacks of 100 American dollar bills and having to split it with someone, but they were getting way more then me. It was kinda weird. I guess that is the benefit of sleeping in.  

I helped one of my cousins in his music career. I basically chose the songs for him to play at Aboriginal Day tomorrow.  I think I am his manger. Although, he needs to be working more on his songs. Anyhow, I am fully able to be his manager, I just think I was meant for bigger things. For example, I hardly even hang with anyone. Except if we are going to have some fun or something like that. Other wise, I am getting wisdom, trying to get in shape, meeting new people, listening to music, or learning more about things and people I like.  I feel that I don't belong here. I know I am destined for great things. 

When I read about my comments from my special someone, I just felt like I can fly free like a bird. I feel so happy when I am listening to certain songs and I am holding on tightly. I always will. I think I have all I need. Maybe, a confirmation would make me wanna fly.

Anyhow, here is what's new:

A Saudi Arabia Prince (I think) bought a Airbus for his personal use. The Airbus has somewhere around 12 bathrooms, 2 floors with a crew sleeping quarters below and has LCD TVs on the back of each seat. The Billions of dollars that was invested is starting to pay off. There was a recent deal with a Paris company for something like 13 million (I think) order for some of the planes. Boeing is definitely getting a challenge for the market. I guess they really don't have that much to worry about since they are in outter space.

For you Apple iPhone lovers. Someone is willing to pay 10,000 dollars for one on the Craiglist and the phone will be compatible with You Tube. So, you can send your video direct from the iPhone. Oh yeah, you will have up to 6 hours of video, 8 hours of talk time, I think, and up to 24 hours of music playing.

That's all for now


Later my blog reader


G from BC

No comments: