Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Power is in the Heart

Hey ya,


I feel as if I am a lump of coal being turned into a dimond. It is kinda hard now, but I know better days aren't to far away? I was going ot write in my blog yesterday, but I got a little pre-occupied. So, here I am. I will start with yesterday. There was this moment in a coffee shop where I was approached to buy some of the green stuff. But, I turned down these good looking girls. I believe you are a better person in being drug free and in not smoking. I am sarting to learn how to turn down these temps.


There was this moment when I was at the DQ, when there were two young tween boys and girls in the line up. I was right behind them and felt like I was in a favorite crew of mine. The weather is cloudy, but I know from my flight two weeks ago, the sun is shinning up above it all. i just gotta make it through the bad weather for them better dayz. The Lord knows what I have been through and I believe it to make me into a person that learns the best of things.

Ever since, this special someone came into mylife, I have been feeling the happiest I ever felt. Its like the true me is starting to be poured out throught my heart. That is all that really matters to me right now, and I am going to hold on and be strong.


The power of the heart is really powerful.

I am starting to listen more to my heart and do what it tells me.



I hope ya'll are doing the same






For news wise,


The Porsche Cerra GT is worth 300,000 g's and my other favorite ride, the 2007 Lamborghini Gallarddo Superle2ggera is a six figure car as well.



About my earlier mention of the Holt Renfrew,
there is a 15,000 dollar desinger bag at the Vancouver store and it is near the entrance to the Pacific mall.

No comments: