Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Feel Like I Have Been Waiting My Whole Life For That One Moment

Hey yo,


My heart tells me I finally found the 1 in 6 billion. I felt so happy, and still and will continue to be, after I found out the 1 in 6 billion showed me love. Most of all, I feel like this is love. Now that I know you loves loves me, love is all I see. I always think of you every day. In my thoughts and feelings, I hold on tight. Everything is going to be all right.


One love = Everlasting love





In the news,


Intel has developed a new processor that allows techs to access a computer remotely, even if it is turned off.

The Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative brings together non-government organizations, big business and governments starting in Latin America, Mexico and Peru.

Elizabeth Saltzman was amazed at how the Queen has a email address.

Wind Energy Technologies has a 250 mil project. - Mr. Scheller wrote a book and has 20 yrs exp. in rich oil. He was a off shore tech who applies know how to wind projects.




That is all for now.



The one and only,


G from BC

No comments: