Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Still Believe

I think love is when you wake up in the moring and can't stop thinking about her. Love is when you speak or think of her and feel like you can fly like a bird. I do look forward with my time we can spend with eacth other. I have all these feelings inside. I don't know what to do with them. I am still waiting to find this special pebble, in order to remind me of her. I belong to you and you belong to me. When I miss you, I will hold on tightly. You are the one I want, the only one I nead.

When my life is upside down you help me to turn it around. When I find my world caving, all I need to do is think fo you.



For those people who are reading this or waiting for the gadget/news report, today is my day of rest. I will have a lot more next week.


Allright,


Peace for all those who read this.

No comments: