Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life is a Highway

Hello,

I have followed my heart to the city of Vancouver. Originally, I planned on going further down South. I have tried, but next time I will try harder. I know I will be there when my time has come. I have learned so very interesting facts here.

For example of how the government bought a bunch of hotels double the priced paid for. Then there is the Mexican wealthy man, Slim and the new Microsoft computer. With cooperation with Intel, the company has a tableview computer fully Wi-Fi, touch screen and much more. Some of the futures are telling what kind of drink is on the table and even buying tickets for a event.

Then there soon to be Apple store opening here in the city of Vancouver. The store makes more then Tiffiany and co. The amount is around 4,000 per square foot. Great investment, I imagine.
Oh yeah, today is the grand opening of a 50 million dollar store that sells 100 to 15,000 dollar designer bags (purses). The store is on Robison and Granville.

I think I am going to check it out and maybe see Aronald


Here is a tid bit

a 360 controller sporting a brand new accessory that will be available this summer. The keyboard will be necessary when Microsoft integrates their Windows Live Messenger with Xbox Live.

No comments: