Thursday, May 24, 2007

Live Your Dreams

Hello everyone!


I have been a little behind in my blog. I have some things that you will benefit from, but not now. I am just writing to inform someone special how I feel.


I really truly only feel true love for one person in the whole world. Hopefully she will have read this. I have been trying to find a way to get through. I think I have fonnaly been found after some soul searching.

Seems like some of the females I encounter want to take away this feeling, but it's not going to happen. I am holding on tightly and am not going to let go. I do wanna marry and do all those wonderful things couples do. I believe we already knew. I am going to do what it takes and stick with you. Because, in the end, all of your dreams come true

For I have always loved you


Keep on doing what you do best


This is G saying,

bye for now

No comments: