Friday, May 4, 2007

Three Wishes

Greetings people,

I apologize for not writing to by blog yesterday. I usually do my blog before I go to sleep. I have recently watched a program called Three Wishes. I can only wonder what the first two wishes were, but the third one was a little boy meeting Bill Gates. He did get his wish. He had a tour of the Microsoft headquarters near Seattle and became the CEO for a day. Now there is a wish. Bill (William) gave him a inspirational speech and a Xbox 360 before it was officially released. He said it was the best gift ever. The boy mentioned how he hopes to create a company bigger than Microsoft, one day. He is going to have to do a lot of work if he really wants to do it. The boy is only 12, and he got to do one of the most amazing things ever, that is to be CEO of the richest company in the world. Now there is a believer.

I have a kinda injury, so I have the weekend to do whatever. I will be able to post more info on my blog as a result. So, look forward to some great stuff.

For those Xbox 360 fans, the Elite has a black case, controller and headset. It runs cooler and Quieter with a 120 gb hard drive and supports 1080 p (the best we can get as consumers). Oh yeah, there is suppose to be limited quantities.

I am not sure if I mentioned this, but there is a Special Edition Mustang on the way. Shelby and Ford will release the GT500 later this year. The Mustang will come with a black racing stripe and a supercharger that provides horsepower to over 600.

The Palm project just out kilometers from the shore is blocking the natural current of the Persian Gulf.

Decision Making


If you have a tuff decision, it is better not to think about it much. Mathematicians realized if you got a problem, take a walk or something.

The conscious mind, the part you actually think with, is limited. You can only hold a few things. Your unconscious has a much greater capacity.


Here is a quote from the Suite Life, " With more freedom, there is more responsibility". Now, that's true.



Oh yeah, on Three Wishes it was said " Find something you want to do and it will turn into a business".

No comments: