Monday, May 28, 2007

Following Your Heart

Hey yo, what's up world?


For those people who follow their hearts, their souls thrive. I have followed my heart to the wonderful city of Vancouver. Initially, I hoped to travel further down South but only made it this far. I have found their are moments in our lives where you get only seconds or even minutes to make a decision that will effect the rest of your life.

I did take a chance and I have made a change. Seems like it is for the greater good. My love is that much more stronger for the one I love. I just get happy thinking about her. Sometimes, all you need is love.

I have learned how a person can buy a hotel and make 64 - 124 % profit with in a few months to a year. I also have learned there is going to be a Apple store in Vancouver. The jobs are so highly desired, people have to apply months in advance before the store even opens.

For all you Tech buffs, Sony has finally developed what they said there were going to do about a year a go. I recommend to invest in this company, especially since there is going to be about 200 new titles available for the PS3.


Just remember,


one love



Garry Menelaws

No comments: