Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Get Smart

It seems like work is taking up too much of my time. I am trying to figure out a schedule, I guess I just need a little more time to figure things out.

In the news, there is going to be a Wolverine and Magneto spin off for the X-men series. Panasonic has a 103 inch plasma TV worth about $60,000. Just after Get Smart the movie is released, there will be a "Get Smarter" series. Over on Broadway, there is a Spider-man musical in the works with lyrics and songs written be U2's Sonny Bono and Edge with The Lion King directing the musical.

There is Super Cars like the Spyker D12 with a panaramic roof, Audi W12 engine. If you are trying to get noticed, the Spyker is the truck to do it in. The the Mayback are sweet rides. Especially the turbo engine one.

This goes out to my special someone,

I love you madly.

Garry Menelaws

No comments: