Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Vision We Belong to Something Great

I know I have been out of the loop, but I am back again. I just got a few things to say. There is only one girl for me.

You can do anything you can set your mind to.

Everybody has something to offer, as long as you look for it.

Hilary Duff says: "Why not take a chance, You will never get to heaven or LA if you don't take a chance".

"For every dark night, there is a brighter day."

"During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams."

Life's a wheel of fortune and its my turn to spin it."

Tupac Amaru Shakur



The American dream does exist, all you need to do is reach out and get it.

Find what you love and the money will follow.

The Chinese philosopher Lao -tzu said, " The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."


On the 2nd to last episode of Heores Hiro's dad said, "To save what you love the most, you must be willing to cut out your own heart."

Also on the episode, it was said: "You have a responsibility to use what god gave you to help people. Fight the battle, no matter the cost. The word is sick, out of control and needs to be healed. Let's show them what we can do."

For those who need a little more advice,

You are free to do whatever is in your heart.


Until I get some more to share with ya'll,

Keep on doing that what is right.


Peace out!



G from BC

No comments: