Monday, April 23, 2007

A musical, Gadeget, Film Report

Hwy Ya,

I have recently found out a musical based on "Spider-man" may be on Broadway. Successful theater people aer currently attached to the showa, production with Bono and Edge from U2, slated to write to write the musical. Rehearsal for the play are scheduled for this July in New York City.

Scion is Searching for the next great rapper. The Toyota drive it again conducting its "The Prosepect: Rise of An Unsigned EmCee" contest. Teh winner of the online rapping competition will recieve $5,000 , a song collaboration with producer HiTek, a music video tour and Mini-tour.

Filiming has begun on the next Batman Movie. Director Chris Nolar has begun shooting a bank robbery sce in Chicago involving one of the Jokers clown Henchman. The sequel to "Batman Begins" is due out in July 08.

Gadgets

Solio Universal Hybrid Solar Charger can hold a charge for upl to a year.

Voltaic Back Pack protects and charges your gear for about $200.

There is a woods solar powered tent.

I typed a message to this girl, and I am not sure if it was teh right thing to say. What I really wanted to say is what was on my heart. I just didn't get teh time to express how I really feel. Hopefully, I will be able to express myself completly, next time.

Bye for now

g

No comments: