Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Greetings World Wide People

What's up, everyone?

This is my first blog entry. So, I outta give a description about my self. I am a half Native American Indain and half European, I guess. I live in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I am a amazingly talented person who has discoverd the secret. I have been following my heart for the past few years and it has allowed me to meet people who personally met the President of the United States and my former Canadian Prime Minister who are studying at Cambridge University, a Lawer who defended Ruben Carter (The Hurricane), people from all parts of the world, and even the National Chief of Canada. Through all the people I have met, I think the best person I have ever had the opportunity to be acknowledged is Vanessa Hudgens.

I found out, sometimes all we need is someone to believe in us.

No comments: