Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Little Bit About Myself

Hi ya,

I realized I haven't hardly mentioned anything about myself. I grew poorer then em other kids, but my parents always had food on the table. I have lived in a small town most of my life. Ever since I met the Koreans, I have been following my heart.

My heart has lead me to some wonderful places. I have completed training with the Canadian Forces, Outward Bound Leadership school and I have just completed about year two of the Business Program offered by the college I have been attending.

I have learned some wonderful things and met very important people in my travels. I have only been to one concert and had only two girl friends. I am not very experienced with girls. I try, to do my best when I really like someone. Especially, if that someone is special to my heart.

I think I have discovered the secret in life. And it is starting to be wonderful. I know it is going to get better. I am starting to prosper and, you know, have the wealth, health and happyness.

Although, my true happyness (I know about the spelling) is with my special someone. When I am around girls, I can only think about this person. I believe it is because my heart is with her.

When I arrive at my house, the first thing I thought of is her. I believe I found the one in 6 billion. I know things that some people have learned in their entire lifetime and more. I know what the very best is and I know happy days aren't to far away.

The most recent update is I have just started full time work making some nice dough and am going to invest and continue watching the family channel to see people like mo.

Until the next blog,

Keep on doing what you do and give your best.

G from BC

P.S.

Now that I have some more time on my hands, I will be getting my pictures from my other house and start with my editing music and my video footage. So, keep a look out for some great pictures.

Peace out!

No comments: