Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where The Dream Takes You

Greetings people out there on the World Wide Web. It's been a while since I posted a blog. I have had a change in living surroundings. Plus, I found what I've been looking for. It's what motivates and helps me to succeed as highly humanly possible. I know now, that it doesn't really take that much to succeed. I have become someone that is capable of achieving those things you dream of. There are stuff out there in the world that is so super, that not to many people know about it. Those that do, get the very best.



For example,







Motor vehicles



One of the best cars out there is a 1.8 Million dollar car that can go 0-100 in 3 or 4 secs. Then there is the car that can travel a lot longer then conventional fuels can provide. It is a VW.





Entertainment



U2 is estimated at $860 million net worth. Perhaps U2 needs to continue making wise investments like the Elevation Partners of Menlo Park. I still will call Bono Sir. if we were ever to travel on the same road.



Justin Timberlake visited the Commodore in Vancouver, BC. after his first concert in Vancity. There is someone out there that can truly help a career in music. This person help hip hop/rap get into the whole scene and worked with people like Johnny Cash.


Tech Specs

The HPDC7800 Ultra Slim PC enables a user to fully encrypt multiple drives, two separate processor cores in the same box, up to 4 Gig's of RAM, a device access manager, and more.

What if Atlantis truly did exist? It'd be awsome to live somewhere with a technologically advanced civilization. Everything you need would be right there.




So, all you need to do is ask.







For people who read this,



there is enough goodness in the world to go around, all you have to do is find it. Follow your heart. Even if you may not of graduated like the rest of the people you grew up with, you still can become something

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.